How to check if a CSV file is valid
December 10, 2017 Nishanth C
- Any CSV (Comma Separated Value) file can be checked with the CSV Lint online tool.
- You can either validate the CSV file through a URL to the CSV file or upload a CSV file and validate, this tool supports CSV files upto 100mb.
- On completion of the validation process a report is displayed on the validity of the CSV file and errors if any, are listed.
- You can then download a standardised version of your CSV with the errors fixed.
- There is also a API available